ECO 50X50X4CM Thick Grids - Without Doubt The Best Solution For Building Bases
Nn more heavy slab & concrete bases needed, simply lay our eco grids onto the flat area of your garden, check its nice and level and your ready to put your shed, greenhouse or log cabbin onto your new eco base.
Takes a 100 tonnes load per square metre.
High strength plastic - 300 tonne compression tested.
Injection molded - Plastic mixed rubber for incredible strength and of flexibility.
50cm x 50cm x 4cm
Heat and freeze tested - UV stable
This super eco friendly product simply locks in to position with its own integrated lock-in clips.
You simply lay it down in your own desired formation, to suit your own size and shape that you need to cover for ground stability & support. And the clips just push-fit and clip together.
Comes complete with full instructions.
Below are additional used to shed greenhouse & playhouse bases:
1. Home driveways and patio stability for gravel or grass etc.
2. Pathways in chippings or bark etc - earth landscaped areas and elevations in your garden, which can then be walked over with no disruption to the surface which is then suitable to travel over with bikes, prams mobility vehicles, and wheel chair friendly too.
3. Emergency service - Fire Access routes
4. Grass or gravel car parks or temporary over-spill.
5. Service access roads
6. Driveways and residential lawn / gravel parking
7. Railway embankments
8. Slope and embankment reinforcement
9. Melioration ditches
10. Horse stud and paddock use
11. Buggy paths
12. School play area and access routes
13. Garden patios & pathways
14. Grass garden banks
15. Lawn protection
16. French drain effect