Self Righting Flexible Post – Off Highway are designed with a specialist link joint at the bottom which allows the post to fold back up into its upright position after being run over by vehicles.
They are not suitable for use on public highways, however they are great for guiding traffic around your car park or industrial premises, through temporary obstruction or provide warning for upcoming hazards.
• Self-righting link joint enables post to recover after being run over or hit many times.
• Easily and quickly fitted to cats-eyes or optional base
• 100 mm diameter.
• Highway Post fitted with retro-reflective sleeve conforming to BS 873 Part 8 des. 1.
• Off-Highway Post for use on private roads and sites only, fitted with red and white sleeves.
• Manufactured from Anti-aging polyethylene.
• High visibility red with white retro reflective sleeves.
• Extremely robust – Sustainable when hit or run over several times.
• Easy fixing into ‘cats eyes’
• Environmentally friendly.
• Ability to install with epoxy resin adhesive or secure more permanently with 4 fixing bolts.
Height: 460mm, 760mm, 1m
Base Diameter: 270mm
Weight: 1.5kg, 2kg